1.What does 2+ years of clean credit history mean?
No recent derogatory items. If your Credit History is not at least 2+ years old, We can add Seasoned Tradelines to your Credit Report.
2.How soon can I receive funds?
Once approved, funds will typically be available immediately.
3.What do you offer?
We offer funding for Mortgages, Business Loans, Auto Loans, Business Lines of Credit, Personal Credit Cards, Personal Loans, Hard Money, Unsecured Funding, Merchant Funding, 90 Day Same As Cash, Bridge Loans, SBA 504, And Payday loans
4.What is a credit score?
When you apply for a credit card, a loan, or even insurance, lenders check your credit score. This number is used to evaluate your creditworthiness. your creditworthiness to see how likely you are to pay your financial commitments.
5.What factors make up my credit score?
Your credit score is calculated using information from your credit report. Some key factors are listed below. On time payments- This is the percentage of on time payments made during your credit history.
- Credit Ultilization- The calculations provided from taking all of your balances and dividing it by your total credit limit. This gives creditors an image of how much available credit you use.
- Average Age of Credit Lines- The older your accounts are the better.
- Total Accounts- The more accounts you have the better, Creditors like to see that other creditors are willing to give you an account.
- Hard Inquiries- When you apply for anything using your credit, inquiries go on your credit. One inquiry doesn's have a huge affect. While multiple inquiries does.
- Derogatory Marks- Derogatory marks are negative items on your credit report like collections, tax liens or bankruptcy. These records can stay on your credit report for 7 to 10 years.
6.Do you have any Questions?
We'd love to answer them! Email us right away at VanceRussell@EnduranceInvestmentCapital.com